Choosing my big cruiser was an agonizing decision.
- Harley-Davidson for resale value?
- Indian for the looks?
- Victory for the speed and power?
Then, I found this Honda FB6.
- Resale value? I don’t think I’ll want to sell it.
- Looks? I don’t shine bikes anyhow, so the matte paint will work fine.
- Speed and power? The Goldwing beats them all.
I probably should mention price. It was far less money than the comparable models that the others offered. There is a drawback for some though and that would be the looks.
I am so happy with the choice I made. This motorcycle is the nicest one that I’ve ever owned. The photo was taken on a return trip from The Smokey Mountain area in Tennessee.
The bike performed great on The Tail Of The Dragon and every other mountain road that I took it on. The miles just rolled by without the familiar aches and pains that my other bikes give.
I will be writing more about this Goldwing and Goldwings in general. I am very happy to have found this niche of the motorcycle market.